All about Producer Company Registration
PRODUCER COMPANY REGISTRATION
What is Producer Company:–
A producer company or commonly known as agriculture company can be defined as a legally recognized body of farmers / agriculture with the aim of improve the standard of their living and ensure good status of their available support, income and profitability.
Producer companies or producer institution mean a body corporate having objects or activities specified in the section 581B and registered as per Producer Company under the ACT, 2013i.e there primary activities of company would be primary agriculture activities like seeding, dwelling, cultivation etc, merely selling or trading of agriculture production does not qualified you as producer.
PRODUCED COMPANY IN INDIA UNDER COMPANIES ACT, 2013:-
Indian economy is major depend on Agriculture majority of Indians are resides rural area. Around 60% of the population depends on agriculture activities for their livelihood. But, and they majorly depend on their agriculture produce.
OBJECTS OF PRODUCER COMPANY ARE:
- To carry on the production, procurement, storage, processing, packing, distribution, marketing, selling and trading of all agricultural, non-agricultural, horticultural, vegetables, medicinal, spices crops, poultry, apiculture, sericulture, lac culture their processed products and other allied products, like cultivation, seed related works basically anything which is related to primary agriculture activities.
- To undertake Organic production programmer, processing & Certification, Export & trade business (as per National and International norms & Standards) of all agricultural, Horticultural Vegetables Crops and Dairy products their allied forms, by any person they can be member of company or non member, also it includes to provide any common facility for the betterment or benefit for its members.
- To render technical services, consultancy services, training, research and development and all other activities for the welfare and promotion of the interests of its
- To promote the techniques of mutuality and mutual assistance, including savings among member and collaboration & linkage with similar organizations.
- To undertake any welfare measures or provide facilities for the benefit of the members, as decided by the Board.
- To finance the production, procurement, processing, marketing and other activities mentioned above, including the extension of credit facilities or any other manner of financial services to the members of the company.
- Any other activity ancillary or incidental to any of the above-mentioned activities which are necessary for the attainment of the activities mentioned in clause (1-6) or other activities, which help the producer at large for the principal of mutual assistance i.e. by the members for the members.
Documents Required for producer company
1. Pan Card & pictures
Individual PAN card and pictures is required for registration. since there minimum 10 person required, hence pan and pictures of all 10 members is required.
2. Aadhaar Card
For proprietorship registration we need Adhaar card of individual ( Some time Voter ID may work ) for address of individual.
3. Saving Bank Details
Bank account details is required for registration. We need Passbook first page and latest statement. Also provide us Bank account number, IFSC code and Branch name
4. Business address proof & producer certificate
For business address proof we need Electricity bill, rent agreement or any other government utility bill, along with Khatra- Khatoni and producer certificate is required from local Tehsidar
Reasons for producer company
1. Producer unity
All the producer can sell there producer to the entity and producer company sell the produce at better rate.
2. Mutual assistance principle
This entity run on a concept for the members and by the members i.e. its run by the members who ultimately provide its services to its members only.
3. Govermnet assistance
Government of India launches various scheme for the producer company institution its includes capital subsidy.
4. No limit of maximum members
Unlike private company where you can have maximum numbers of members up to 200, here you can add unlimited number of members.
5. Work under brand name
Now framer or producer can work together with a brand name like Amul, Saras etc..
6. Equal right
Under producer company every producer have equal right irrespective to there holding in share.
Get a call from expert so as they can understand business
Take a name approval from ministry of corporate affairs which you desired for your proposed firm
Send all the documents according to your business requirement as suggested by the expert.
Get digital signatures of all Producers for signing
How Ovakil help with producer company Registration?
Ovakil helps you for registering Producer company, it usually take 10-15 days for all -process.
1. COMPANY INCORPORATION CERTIFICATE
We will provide company incorporation certificate after all process, this certificate is important for every company and required as a proof of company registration
2. SHAREHOLDERS/ DIRECTORS DSC AND DIN
Every director needs digital signature and director identification number (DIN) for company registration, we will provide all DSC and DIN
3. PAN AND TAN
Udyog Aadhaar is a registration for all micro, small and medium sized businesses. This registration along with a GST registration can be used for opening of bank account.
Minimum 10 person (Person can be individual or producer institution) is required to register company in India.
It’s a totally based on online process all you need to submit the document to us, and there is no need of physical appearance
After receiving all documents from you client it will take 20-30 days to complete process of producer company registration.
Yes all the members of company must be producer
Any Doubts? Get a Callback from Ovakil Legal Panel.
Latest from the blog
Trademark registration that works to protects your business reputation and goodwill around the world. With the trademark; one can easily make his or her business
Authorized Share Capital more commonly known as authorized capital is basically the maximum amount of share capital that a company can issue to shareholders. This amount
From this budget a new Section 269ST is proposed to prohibit the receipts of cash in excess of Rs 3,00,000 from a person in a
In CIT v. Abacus Distribution Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd, the Bombay High Court held that the issue of a notice under section 143(2) of the Income
Nidhi Company registration process isn’t extremely tough and not take much time to entire procedure. To continue with the idea of company, we like to give
sILVERall inclusive fees
PAN & TAN CARD
MOA & AOA
GOLDall inclusive fees
PAN & TAN CARD
MOA & AOA
Platinumall inclusive fees
PAN & TAN CARD
MOA & AOA